On October 20, 2015, the IMF (International Monetary Fund) will be meeting. This meeting will not be very pleasant for stocks, bonds, and money market holders.
The IMF will be replacing the Dollar as the reserve currency with a new currency. This may come as a surprise, because your broker may not have mentioned this to you. But that begs the question: Why have they not mentioned it? And… why have they not mentioned it to you?
The short answer is they don’t have an answer for you, because their commissions rely on you and your perpetual deposits into their account.
The long answer is two-fold:
- You can invest it in gold. Without going into much detail, there is an IRS loophole that allows you to do this. But that is not the purpose of this article.
- You can diversify your investment in real estate. That’s right, I said real estate.
See, there is a little secret in the huge 17 trillion dollars in retirement accounts and that is your 401K and IRA (that are self-directed) can own real estate and possibly double, if not triple your rate of return.
Think that is impossible, think again.
Mark Kohler, the author of What Your CPA Is Not Telling You and Matt Sorensen who is the author of The Self Directed IRA Handbook both agree that this strategy is not only legal; it is your right to do so. Again, see the title of Kohler’s book.
So, what can you do about this?
- You can continue the course you are on. But let me ask you, if you stay the course, where will your investments be in 6 months? 36 months? 6 years?
- You can hire Kohler and Sorensen as your personal consultants.
- You can become part of a community of Real Estate Investors, enroll in the nation’s best real estate investment education that teaches the latest strategies, is taught by current and seasoned investors, and is updated whenever significant laws are passed (e.g., Frank / Dodd). And, by the way, both Kohler and Sorensen are instructors in our education.
The next step is yours. Consider where you 401K / IRA will be after October 20th, if you stay the course. Now, realize where your investments will be when secured by real estate and how your future will be diversified with single and multi-family properties. Now, take action and take control of your investments by clicking the link below…